- About cookies
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website [and/or our application]. Cookies may gather information about your use of the website [and/or application] or may enable us to recognise you as an existing customer when you return to our website [and/or our application] at a later date. Cookies allow us to recognise your device. You can find more information about cookies at http//www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
You do not have to accept (all of) our cookies. However, if you do not accept or delete our cookies, some areas of our website [and/or our application] may take more time to work, or may not function properly. You can find more information on how to disable and/or delete cookies in section 4 below.
- What types of cookies are used?
We use [only session cookies] OR [only persistent cookies] OR [both session and persistent cookies] on our website [and/or our application]. These cookies are:
- [strictly necessary cookies – cookies that are essential in order to enable you to move around our website [and/or our application] and use its features];
- [analytical / performance cookies – cookies that collect information about how you use our website [and/or our application], for example which webpages/features you go to most often. These cookies allow us to improve how the website [and/or the application] works];
- [functionality cookies – cookies that allow the website [and/or the application] to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal or customized features];
- [targeting or advertising cookies – cookies that are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests, based on an analysis of your browsing [and/or your use of the application]].
[NOTE: SESSION COOKIES ARE COOKIES THAT ARE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED WHEN THE USER CLOSES HIS BROWSER/APP. PERSISTENT COOKIES ARE COOKIES THAT REMAIN STORED ON THE USER’S DEVICE.]
- List of cookies used on this website
The following list categorises and describes the various cookies used on this website [and/or this application] and the purposes for which they are used:
[1. [Cookie name] ([insert cookie extension])
Purpose: [These cookies are used to offer a more personalized service to its users and to make navigating on this website [and/or application] easier] OR [recognise a computer when a user visits this website] OR [track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on this website [and/or application]] OR [improve this website’s [and/or application’s] usability] OR [improve the security of this website [and/or this application]] OR [personalise this website [and/or this application] for each user] OR [target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users] OR [validate authenticated users sessions] OR [specify any other purpose].
Cookie owner: [third party] OR [first party]
[NOTE: A FIRST PARTY COOKIE IS A COOKIE THAT IS SET BY THE DATA CONTROLLER (OR ANY OF ITS PROCESSORS) OPERATING THE WEBSITE/THE APP. A THIRD PARTY COOKIE IS A COOKIE THAT IS SET BY A DATA CONTROLLER THAT DOES NOT OPERATE THE WEBSITE/THE APP]
Cookie type: [see section 2 above]
- Google Analytics ([_ga, _gat, _utma, _utmt, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz and _utmv])
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use this website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve this website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including information on the number of visitors to this website, from where visitors came to this website and the pages they visited.
Cookie owner: third party
Cookie type: analytics / performance cookie
- Cookie configuration settings
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored;
- Contact details
WINVEST SA (Hygge)
Rue des Drapiers 31-33